Forget about fake magic pills and drastic diets that have a yo-yo effect. Instead, incorporate these five tips into your daily routine to boost your loss of body fat.
1. Avoid a sedentary lifestyle
A sedentary lifestyle is your enemy. Make sure you’re a little bit active every day, so that your metabolism can kick-start its internal mechanisms (and thus burn calories).
This means physical activity, of course, but also all the little things you do every day:
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator (even when there are many floors to climb),
- Walk (or cycle) instead of driving or taking public transport,
- Don’t sit all day – even if your job requires you to do so – make sure you get up and walk 100 steps every now and then.
- Incorporate some multi-joint exercises into your workout routine, such as lunges, jumping jacks or push-ups. The reason is simple; these exercises use the largest muscle groups, which greatly promotes fat loss. If you want to mix the best fat-burning exercises together, but don’t know how to do it, download the FITNESS COACH app and find your perfect workout program for achieving your dream figure faster.
Others articles to lose weight :
2. Pay attention to your daily fiber source
Fiber, found mainly in fruits and vegetables, legumes and grains, should be part of your daily meals. The ideal is to aim for 30 grams of fiber per day per adult.
Fiber promotes good intestinal transit. It allows you to eliminate waste from your body via your stools!
3. The magic of spices
Spices are just as numerous as their benefits. To target fat loss, check your cupboards for turmeric!
Turmeric aids digestion. It helps the cells to absorb glucose in the body and stimulates fat cells to facilitate the elimination of fat.
Consumed daily, turmeric helps reduce body fat, cellulite and unsightly dimples.
Water helps to drain the body, thus promoting the elimination of metabolic waste and toxins. Note that water retention causes that infamous swollen belly. A swollen belly is the result of a lack of hydration.
It is therefore essential to stay hydrated… However, be careful with the quantities: not too much, and not too little!
1.5 liters of water per day is a good average. If you live in a country where the sun shines brightly, aim for 2 liters, as you will lose more water. The same applies if you practice a sport that requires a lot of energy.
Otherwise, there is no need to exceed 3 liters of water per day (or even more), at the risk of putting yourself in danger (hyponatremia, cerebral oedema, potomania).
Note: the FITNESS COACH app allows you to be more precise about your personal hydration needs, by taking into account a number of parameters, such as your age, weight, physical activity, etc.
5. Coffee and green tea
Consume in moderation to avoid tachycardia and insomnia.
Caffeine is known for its fat-burning properties. It acts on the renal function, thus allowing your body to more easily eliminate excess water and toxins. Tea also has the same fat-burning effect, because of the caffeine it contains.